Integrated Subsurface /Field Studies
We provide extensive studies which include the review of the geophysical interpretation, geological model, and the building of both a simulation reservoir model and a surface model,
- Seismic Acquisition
- Seismic Data Processing, Inversion Studies, and Multi-Client Services.
- Asset Evaluation and Field development studies-Seismic interpretation, Sedimentological and Sequence Stratigraphic analysis, Core description and Interpretation, Petrophysical analysis, 3D Static, and Dynamic Modeling/Reservoir Stimulation, Volume Estimation (Volumetrics), and Petroleum Economics.
- Pore Pressure Prediction and Rock Geomechanics - Pore pressure analysis (prediction from Seismic and Well log Data)
- Quantitative Amplitude Variation with Offest (AVO) analysis
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Studies.
Our strength in Reservoir Studies includes the following:
- Use of World-class and robust Applications for our Reservoir Studies.
- Our Jobs are handled and executed by highly experienced Professionals.
- Strong Technical Affiliations with both local and international consultants & companies.
- Adoption of internationally acceptable workflow formats for Reservoir Studies.
- We deliver excellent jobs that were well-received by all our clients.